Saturday 26 March 2011

Damnit!

I went in. Alone. J***b chickened out on me. So a few nights ago I climbed out of my window and snuck into my tall neighbour's yard and up to his back door. Curiously the door was unlocked, so I snuck in and flipped my torch.
Not much was there, but also there was a whole lot missing. There was no furniture, no TV or anything! I opened a set of drawers and found some weird drawings and diarys but nothing told me where my neighbour had gone/was going.
I decided I'd seen enough and went to leave, but the door had been locked. I was kind of freaking out so I pulled my jacket off and wrapped it around my fist, then smashed the window and clambered out.
I pegged it home and I've been laying low for a while, people have noticed the window.
I'll update if anything happens. My next mission is to yell at J***b about not coming with...

No comments:

Post a Comment